Our Returns and Refunds Policy forms part of, and must be read in conjunction with our Terms of Service. We reserve the right to change this Returns and Refunds Policy at any time.
Throughout this Returns and Refunds Policy, the terms:
"We", "Us" and "Our" refer to: Flight Sounds Ltd.
Eligible Merchandise refers to: Any merchandise sold by Flight Sounds Limited, unless explicitly listed as Non-Eligible Merchandise.
Non Eligible Merchandise refers to:
Returns and Refunds:
- Note: Customers who have purchased Flight Sounds products from any 3rd party (ie: not directly from Flight Sounds Ltd), should contact that vendor/retailer directly should they wish to discuss their returns and refund options.
Non Eligible Merchandise are not able to be returned or refunded. Therefore, customers are advised to ensure they have thoroughly reviewed any Non-Eligible Merchandise before placing their order.
- Eligible Merchandise may be returned for a refund - subject to the following terms:
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be issued by us to you strictly within 14 days of date of delivery of your order. After this time, orders are not able to be returned for a refund.
- Customers applying for an RMA must include a copy of the order invoice and their reason for wanting to return their order.
Merchandise must be received in resalable condition-packed in original manufacturer's box, complete with all accompanying components.
- You will be responsible for, and pay for, the freighting of the device to us.
- All returns must be made to Flight Sounds Ltd, New Zealand. Full returns address will be confirmed with an accompanying RMA number.
- Once the merchandise has (a) Been received by us - with accompanying RMA number and; (b) Deemed to be in resalable condition - we will refund the original Product price to the original purchaser’s account. Please note: Shipping costs are non-refundable.