Sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with your Product. As all of our products are tested at the time of manufacture, failures in the field are rare.
Our user manual has a lot of helpful information regarding setup of the product which we encourage you to read.
Often issues are related to the user's specific setup, as opposed to the product. Therefore, before contacting us we suggest you try the following:
If you are experiencing any issue, does the issue still persist if using the device:
- on another computer and/or operating system?
- with another headset?
- when using another USB cable?
- when using another software program?
- a powered USB hub and/or another USB port?
2. Audio volume related:
If you are experiencing an issue related to volume of the headphones or microphone. Does the issue still persist after:
- Checking the volume settings in control panel (Windows) or audio settings (Mac OS).
- Ensuring any mute settings are not to set to ON.
3. Stereo Sound related
If you are unable to receive Stereo Sound:
- Please check to see if your headset supports Stereo Sound
- Please note that only our GA models support stereo sound. Our -H and -M models do not support stereo sound, as the vast majority of these headsets will only support mono sound.
- Does the issue still persist if you toggle the Mono/Stereo switch on your actual headset (often on the headset cord)?
If you are still unable to resolve the issues using the above steps, feel free to contact us and we will do our very best to assist you further.