Connect multiple pilot headsets to your PC... with USB!
Flight Simulator USB Intercom System for multi-pilot use.
The FSX DUAL adapter is a high quality USB sound card, custom-made for 1 or 2 Aviation Headsets.
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT BY USING FSX DUAL?
Use your own aviation headset for flight simulation training scenarios...
Real-world flying is expensive! It is well known that Flight Simulation software enables pilots to maximise their proficiency thereby reducing flying training hours.
A headset is often the biggest part of an aircraft that an individual actually owns and is an important, psychologically reassuring and comforting instrument.
- The FSX DUAL connects these two realities. The device enables flight training students to learn with tools that they are familiar with, thereby ultimately having a positive impact upon flight safety.
- Additionally, the FSX DUAL features two channels, allowing for inter-communication between two separate headsets. Each user has their own volume control option and also a separate squelch control which allows for varying degrees of background noise elimination.
Get added duty from your headset by using it with software programs like Skype!
- While PC-headsets are often built to low standards, aviation headsets are high quality, robust devices. Why not increase their ‘up-time’ by utilising them with computer audio applications such as Skype etc?
- Internal amplifiers boost the microphone and headphone levels necessary for driving these high-impedance Aviation Headsets. Don’t be fooled by cheaper adapters, which omit this feature!
Bring the realism of your virtual flight environment to unprecedented levels...
- Users are increasingly exposing themselves to unprecedented levels of flight simulation realism with internet based/online environments. Real people are flying virtual VFR/IFR routes controlled by real-life virtual ATC operators.
- In addition to being functional, Aviation headsets greatly enhance the sound and feel of the simulation environment in a way that no ordinary computer-based headset could ever achieve. Computer headsets often have no microphone feedback and may feel cold, remote and uninvolving.
- With FSX DUAL allowing multiple headsets, you can now talk to a copilot via the cockpit simulator's audio intercom for a realistic experience.
- For an even greater realism, users also have the option of utilising the push to talk features. (NB: Switches sold separately).
4. SO EASY
Just plug and play ... and you’re ready to go!
- FSX DUAL is designed to be as easy to use as possible - no additional software, no batteries, no external power sources - just one standard USB cable. Just ‘plug and play’!
- When users have finished with the device, simply unplug it, and the computer will revert to its original audio settings.
The FSX DUAL adapter is a great accessory for serious pilots!