Connect your pilot headset to your PC... with USB!
The FSX SOLO is a high quality USB sound card, custom-made for General Aviation Headsets.
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT BY USING FSX SOLO?
Use your own aviation headset for flight simulation training scenarios...
Real-world flying is expensive! It is well known that Flight Simulation software enables pilots to maximise their proficiency thereby reducing flying training hours.
A headset is often the biggest part of an aeroplane that an individual actually owns and is an important, psychologically reassuring and comforting instrument.
- FSX SOLO connects these two realities. The device enables students to learn with tools that they are familiar with, thereby ultimately having a positive impact upon flight safety.
Get added duty from your headset by using it with software programs like Skype!
- While PC-headsets are often built to low standards, aviation headsets are high quality, robust devices. Why not increase their ‘up-time’ by utilising them with computer audio applications such as Skype etc?
- Internal amplifiers boost the microphone and headphone levels necessary for driving these high-impedance Aviation Headsets. Don’t be fooled by cheaper adapters, which omit this feature!
Bring the realism of your virtual flight environment to unprecedented levels...
- Users are increasingly exposing themselves to unprecedented levels of flight simulation realism with internet based/online environments. Real people are flying virtual VFR/IFR routes controlled by real-life virtual ATC operators.
- In addition to being functional, Aviation headsets greatly enhance the sound and feel of the simulation environment in a way that no ordinary PC-based headset could ever achieve. PC headsets often have no microphone feedback and may feel cold, remote and uninvolving.
3. SO EASY
Just plug and play ... and you’re ready to go!
- FSX SOLO is designed to be as easy to use as possible - no additional software, no batteries, no external power sources - just one standard USB cable. Just ‘plug and play’!
- When users have finished with the device, simply unplug it, and the computer will revert to its original audio settings.
The FSX SOLO adapter is a great accessory for any pilot!